OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS Please read through this information carefully so that you are fully aware of our terms of doing business with you. Creative Box Club is powered by poponin ltd. We want you to be fully aware of our processes and procedures so that you are comfortable with them. Our company number is 11836769. Our intention has been to keep them simple and if there is anything you wish clarification on then please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product descriptions: We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products and services are as accurate as possible and are correct as of time of publishing. Prices do change and are subject to change without notice and all goods & services are subject to availability – we will always do our best to provide the service & goods of your choice.
Right to decline When you place an order on our website, we shall acknowledge your order via email. We reserve the right to refuse an order. We will inform you by email if we decline an order.
Privacy At poponin, we are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation. The Data We Collect About You In order to use our services we collect, use, or store the following data about you:
- Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details stored on the Square platform which we have no access to
- Transaction Data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, version, and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Profile Data including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How is your personal data collected? We collect data from and about you through direct interactions with you. For instance, you may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- purchase our products;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- to fulfil orders that you place with us on our website
- create and help you manage your poponin account
- allow you to return your poponin product, if you change your mind;
- respond to your questions and requests;
- send you newsletters
- notify you of other products we think you might like based on your previous purchases;
- remind you of what you may be missing if you have put items in your “Shopping Bag” on the Website and
- send you information on any changes we make to our policies or terms.
Receiving contact from us: From time to time, we may send you aftercare/feedback e-mails relating to your poponin product/service. We may also send you e-mails with information in relation to any products which are similar to your product, and which we think you might like. We will only send you e-mails with information in relation to any other products, special offers or competitions, if you have agreed that we can (sometimes referred to as an “opt-in”). You can sign up to receive notifications by e-mail on our home page. If you have registered for an account with us, and when shopping online on the Website, you have put items in your “Shopping Bag” and then abandoned them, we may send you e-mails to remind you of what you may be missing. In any case, you can ask us to stop contacting you at any time by contacting us on email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe option in each e-mail.
Opting Out: You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message we send you at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase, guarantee registration, or other transactions.
Disclosure: We will disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
Our Platform and Processing: Our online store/check out process is hosted by Squareup.com. Squareup provide the online payment platform that allows poponin to sell its products and services. Your data is stored through Squareup data storage, databases and the general Squareup application. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Squareup stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). If you chose to pay using Paypal then Paypal will store your information in order to complete the payment transaction. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Data security: Via Square/Paypal there are appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Third Party In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. These third party providers include Squareup, Paypal, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google Analytics.
Links When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Google Analytics Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
Security We care about your personal data and know that you trust us to keep it secure. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards though we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data on transmission via the internet Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Questions If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org